Commercial buildings include office buildings, retail space, warehouses and more. This can be differentiated somewhat from commercial property, which also includes multi-family buildings like apartment buildings. Commercial property is real estate that is used for business activities and usually refers to buildings that house businesses, but can also refer to land used to generate a profit, such as rental properties.
Strictly speaking, A “Commercial Project” is any construction project that is not a residential project such as an office building, hospital, church, or store although it can include the construction of a tract home or multi family dwelling which are built as income generating properties.
It is said there are six or seven stages to Commercial Construction. From Development and Planning Stage through the Design Stage and all the way to the Construction and Post – Construction Stages, Bielefield Construction Inc. walks with you through each stage.
Any Sonoma County commercial renovation project is always aimed at achieving two primary goals. That is, to improve functionality and visual appeal. For instance, renovating your office building to increase comfort and safety can increase the employees’ overall performance. Similarly, renovating a restaurant to refresh it with a new design can attract more customers who would want to try your menu. Regardless of the type of business, you’re engaged in, improving the general appeal and functionality is always beneficial for the bottom line.
Remodeling your business office can give your workers’ energy, dazzle customers and/or potential investors, and generally be a boost for business. There are several accepted steps your team will need help to identify:
- Identify your objective of the office remodel; include how you want your office design to look.
- Plan a budget for the office remodeling; include the cost of remodeling materials, office supplies, and labor costs.
- Gather the remodeling team; If you are remodeling the office yourself, get the best team to assist in the remodeling process. The team may include plumbers, interior designers, and other specialists.
- Choose a General Contractor; You need a contractor to do everything for you. Look for the best contractor who can assemble his/her team.
- Make a timeline for the remodeling; Office remodeling can take some time. However, the timeframe for remodeling depends on the design’s complexity and how much workforce you have.
- Assess the condition of your office to identify components that need repair and the ones that need replacement
- Make a blueprint of your new office
- Inform everyone about the office remodeling and the plan for working through process with any disturbances and distractions.
Commercial Restoration Services
When you come face to face with a broken pipe, a leaky faucet, or a hole in the wall, you know that those damages can be easily repaired with do-it-yourself fixes, and home tools, but if you are facing these situations in a commercial building, it’s time to pick up the phone and call in the professionals and in Sonoma County, that is Bielefield Construction Inc.
When looking for restoration contractors, you want workers who are expertly trained professionals with years of experience, and are fully equipped with the latest cleaning instruments to solve your dilemma. Professional workers know what they are talking about; they know the services their company provides, and they know how to solve simple and complex restorations the right way.